Switching Theory & Logic Design (STLD) Viva Questions, STLD Comprehensive viva questions for final year B.Tech students
All the final year B.Tech students will have comprehensive viva at the end of 2nd semester for 100 marks. So they must prepare well in order to get good marks. This is a good chance for students to increase their aggregate. We have given some of the questions useful for Viva preparation.
- Truth tables and representation of all logic gates
- Differences between Moore and Mealy machines
- What is a decoder and encoder ?
- ASM chart conditions and boxes representations
- What is a parity bit? What is even and odd parity?
- What is a MUX and DEMUX ?
- What is Hamming code and what is the use of hamming code ?
- What is the difference between encoder and MUX ?
- What is the difference between decoder and DEMUX ?
- What is a counter ? How many types of counters are there and what are they?
- What is a state machine and state diagram?
- What is a present and next state?
- What is the difference between truth table and excitation table?
Tags : ECE 4-2 JNTU Comprehensive Viva Questions, JNTU STLD Important viva questions